This has never been the norm for me but I must acknowledge the tremendous efforts

This has never been the norm for me but I must acknowledge the tremendous efforts of “the boss” Dr Samson and his entire crew ( Lagos, Nigeria and London UK). It was a very worthwhile journey right from Lagos plab2 academy to the London academy. I must confess, it was really hectic experience…from one scenario to another, one “taski” to the next “taski”… hahaha

I must say Dr Samson is the best…highly motivated, hardworking and a great inspiration to all his students. At times, I wonder how he does all these…shuttling from Nigeria to the Uk and back.

Samson academy ensures its up to date with new scenarios and maintains the provision of an approach to various tasks.

In fact, all that you need to excel is made available at the academy, starting from great tutors with plab experience, mannequins for practice and of course a good learning environment.

I want to say a big thank you to God Almighty and to Dr Samson and his team for your efforts in my success story.

Lastly, I want to assure all aspiring plab candidates that Samson academy is the place to be.

Thanks again!!!