This is me, smiling very proudly under mask and hood during the rain

Not a knee-selfie, but had to share!!

This is me, smiling very proudly under mask and hood during the rain, following my final PT session… almost. :wink:

Monday I see my surgeon for the 3rd time post op since ACLR/MR on 6/30. Maintained 0* extension since day 1, haaaaaaated heel slides but kept up with daily HW from PT, and doing PT 2x weekly. 2.5 months so far… today she measured me at 125* flexion, last month it was 105*, and I think we began with 90*, not sure though, but wasn’t much.

PT says she wants 2 more weeks out of me for balance and strength, but it hinges (haha) on surgeon’s advice of course. Secretly I’ve stopped wearing my custom-fit Breg brace like 3 weeks ago when I go out… but don’t tell her that. :shushing_face: I do wear it for walking for exercise or anything not on a familiar, flat surface.

So so excited, but also kinda sad to leave my PT team. They’re fabulous! And since I met my MOOP with insurance last month, PT has been free. Yippee!

One day, one step at a time. :hugs:

Updated to add this kick butt song from the 90s. Been stuck in my head lately, seems fitting. Enjoy!