This is my Plab 2 experience, passing it after the third exam and here is what happened first time i passed 9 stations and failed on the total score

This is my Plab 2 experience, passing it after the third exam and here is what happened
first time i passed 9 stations and failed on the total score

2nd time i was overconfident and i only passed 6

3rd time i passed

WHAT I LEARNT

1- STUDY all your material well because it is better than improvising during the exam

2-Practice all examinations until u feel that you are going to vomit… take a break and practice again :]

3- Time yourself while practicing with your colleagues and try to know your common mistakes and lear from others

4-VERY IMPORTANT:
you have to be clear specially in the counseling stations and try to see yourself while ACTING because you don’t see yourself while counseling most of us give very strange expressions that’s why try to see yourself in front of the mirror also speak confidently and loud , i was stopped more than once in the second exam for speaking with a low voice.

5- And finally at the exam do what your gut tells you is right ,if you see a finding say it and if something goes wrongjust go by the protocol accidents happen but acknowledging them only gives you marks .

I hope you all pass your exams  and have fun doing soo