This post is dedicated to all the IMGs here who started with me - I know some of them from my PLAB days

This post is dedicated to all the IMGs here who started with me - I know some of them from my PLAB days ( when we used to discuss questions on a Facebook group and while discussing stuff, used to off a tangent and this way , became very good friends). We met each other when we came for our PLAB 2 exams , met other colleagues and became like family.
Since then , we started as non trainee SHOs, got into training posts and now we are in speciality training. Some of who were single when we started are now married with kids and are thinking of buying houses and are settling in nicely.

We have all come a long way and we have all become amazing friends and we are all just like family and go out of the way to support each other.

This is also for those people who were extremely negative and all they did was discourage everyone from working however have matured very gracefully and have not only settled but are actively working to improve the situation for IMGs.

Thank you for your help and support. We are the biggest group of IMGs in the UK , we do not have any financial or political motive and it has been a pleasure running this group with my co- admins.

I wish I could make a video of my colleagues and myself but I guess we all go through this and can clearly picture this in our mind anyway.

To all my wonderful family and friends ,
You’ve all been amazing and please continue sharing your experience on this group and guide newbies.