This will be my 2nd attempt, couldn't qualify in neet pg2020

This will be my 2nd attempt, couldn’t qualify in neet pg2020

Belonging from middle class family with burden of loans on head, couldn’t ever thought of dropping a year but finally managed to quit my job last week,was a below average student

Subscribed to marrow plan b with printed notes of edition 3 from last year (unused) is it possible to secure a decent rank?

Depressed and worried where to start from,pls help me it’s do or die for me…

Do prepg videos . It would help very much . You will go mad if you do only marrow plan b qbank only and 4 months is too less time to do marrow ( ofcourse it’s possible for people who have very good base ). 4 months from now you can revise prepg videos atleast 3 times and it contains only high yield content and you could get a decent rank . Revision is must do for getting a decent rank . Your rank depends on how much of the information that you are able to reproduce during the exam not on how much information that you have tried to mug up .

Start with your favourite subject…

Analyse ur weakest, weak , strong subjects into categories… put more effort on weakest subjects, less effort on strong subjects… Make urself as ur competitor… Improvement of 1step day by day is enough in earlier days… It takes time to accustom… First off all u need zeal(fire in the belly said by Dr.sumeer Sethi) … Interest makes everything possible… so try finishing any of ur favourite short subjects for first few days…sleep with a satisfaction that u learnt something every day…

Every body has problems… So be brave… There are so many ppl struggling more than u… watch motivational videos…

ALL THE BEST

Yes…do 6-7 qbank modules per day properly and NOTHING ELSE.Doesnt need to be same subject.Mix heavy with lighy subjects.Revise those modules next day and do the new 6-7 set and so on.By early Nov you would have finished one proper go.Then revise whole of Nov n Dec and everyday along with revision do 1/2 test paper.Do not change resources/donot add resources…do one thing…do it right.

Marrow is good and if you are able retain all information you can even get rank 1 but you need atleast 12months with plan c for an average student . It’s my personal opinion and i don’t feel like giving psedoconfidence .