Today i want to share my Plab 1 journey

Today i want to share my Plab 1 journey. I apologise for writing a long post and i really don’t want to bore anyone,but i want to explain them in details so that other can understand how it can be managable in one month and it might be inspiration for someone.

My journey to Plab 1:

After getting my result of OET on 17th july i opened an account in GMC on 19th july. At that time i suddenly found september chennai plab 1 slots was openned for booking.i took some hours to think.then i thought give it a try,atleast i wanted to know the pattern of plab.then i have secured my seat and started collecting materials.on 21st i have subscribed on plabable online.but i am very bad on online reading and within 3days i got migrane attack that lasted for 7+days and diagnosed with myopic astigmatism as well. However, nothing could stopped me. i tried hard to continue reading. i have printed out all of the soft copies including plabable previous version.
At first i started reading plabable topicwise from hard copy(print out),made handnotes,then i checked it from online plabable + read explanations and everything for any update and new question.i have mraked out those new question those were not available in the printout of plabable. at the same time i also read Dr Khalid Saifullah sir’s 1700 ques topic wise and marked the questions those were not available in plabable.however i made sure to revise every topic once it was complete.by this way i have completed everything 1st time within 16days.then i started revising at 1st handnotes,plabable and then marked question from 1700.this time i finished my revise by 7days and marked out the questions which were a bit tough and not managable and also wrote them in my handnotes and side by side started giving mocks and solving recalls.i also used to mark the uncommon+incorrect questions from recalls + mocks and try to find out ans from google and ohcm.3rd time i revised my handnotes+all questions from plabable
+keep doing recalls and mocks.these took only 5days.and 4th time i just read my hand notes+those question from uncommon and unmanagable questions from mocks+recalls.this took 3days.and the last 5days i keep revising my handnotes and other staffs(mocks and recalls). In the mean time,i had to renew my passport,apply for indian visa and the most important thing that i must should mention about my 2.5yr toddler (although he was managed by mom at that time.)

I followed some rules:
1.Studied 17-20+ hrs a day
2. Revise revise and revise.i had revised atleast 6 times.nothing can replace it.
3. Tried to feel the fact from deepth other than memorise.basic is very important.
4. Tried to complete mocks in 2hrs. it will help to manage time effectivly in real exam.

I have read these stuffs:

1. Plabable online+ hardcopy(printed)

2. Comment section for every question from plabable online( helpful for mnemonic-some people posts imp mnemonics)

2.dr khalid saifullah sir’s 1700

1. Samson notes (some topics)

2. 2017-2019june recalls

3. Plabable online mocks(i got more then 85 -88% in 3 mocks and when i got 90+ % i quit plabable mocks)

4. Then i started mocks from swamy+samson (collected from online although i gave total 6-7 mocks from them)

5. Samson mocks 7+ solved by dr. Khalid saifullah with explanation revised thrice.

6. The big mock from plabale( somehow managed from online friends but was a great help for me)

Before 2days of my exam i found someone posting gmc sample question very tricky.that time i had changed my mind that quest pattern of gmc is a bit different and tricky from what i read till the earlier days.and i got a concept how the ques would be in real exam.and mentally prepared myself

My exam centre was in chennai and i reached there the night before exam. As i went there all alone i had to go through many difficulties cause my hotel booking has been cancelled.i was depressed a bit.but could not let me down and managed somehow.

N.B: i had a study gap of 7+yrs.so everything was very new for me. After so many hardship from study to examination if i could made it,i think everyone can make it. You just need enthusiasm,full dedication to study, hard work and Bless from Allah.
Thank you guys for reading such a long post