Today in our municipality run medical college all faculty members

Today in our municipality run medical college all faculty members wrote to dean and chancellor of university to extend the tenure of all final year students for one year as SR…So that there wont be any acute shortage of residents due to delayed NEET.

Almost all final year students have also agreed.

In return there will be no new admission this year in PG courses and seats will be lapsed for this year only. Hopefully this will be agreed by authorities because we need manpower right now and no point having them as fresher after pandemic is over.

I think this is the proper solution and should be implanted in all medical colleges where there is acute shortage of residents due to delayed NEET.

did my ug from bjmc… there are two municipality run colleges in ahmedabad, I did my pg in one of them and right now working as SR

That means zero year in whole country and then next year for mearge PG seats nearly 3 lacs wil be giving the exams…Good decision…Do hell with the career of PG aspirants

manpower is needed right now in all parts of the country… wasn’t it better conducting exams than ruining career of 1.7 lacs aspirants…I hope those who wished to postpone the exams are very much satisfied now…Slow claps

yes when one doctor that too from other field is doing 12 hour duty in ICU and looking after 30 covid positive icu beds then you think about manpower…