T's a misconception that is going on from genration after generation

I feel hardwork is not the key thing that we require. It’s a misconception that is going on from genration after generation. You need more of a power or an advantage. It’s more about short cuts. That will benefit you. But people are afraid of telling you this truth because of immorality or they themselves are unaware. You can clearly see around you but still truth is being neglected constantly for some absurb reason. I don’t know why. Like in Bollywood there’s nepotism , In educational institutes… high level of reservation exist, In official sector promotions are based on castism. We are humans… we work accordingly to our goals, if that is what you call hardwork…then everybody is doing that. Even animals do that. But nor everybody’s a success. I feel I’ve been misguided by our society.
My friends scoring double triple ranks than me are getting farrr better colleges. I didn’t do any bad to them or their family then why am I being punished today? And I definitely worked harder than them. It didn’t count in the end. Why does it even matter then? Many of you will doubt my judgement and we have just moved on but just for a second can you answer me… does it really matter??
~~ A Miserable Mind