USMLE Step 1 Score - 250

I’m an ECFMG certified doctor who recently graduated. I will be applying for residency this year.

USMLE Step 1 Score - 250.

USMLE Step 2 Score - 251.

USMLE Step 2 CS - Pass (First Attempt)

I’m willing to tutor for Step2CK. Through my journey, I learned that many of the people who are preparing for this exam don’t have proper guidance/plan that how to study smartly. They take years to prepare for this exam and end up getting exhausted. Some also don’t have good basics too. So here I’m to help you out through this strenuous journey.

What my course includes:-

:white_check_mark: I offer all my students individual attention necessary to come across as a professional doctor rather than a student. You will be given one-on-one sessions that will help you identify your weaknesses and will allow you to work on them.

:white_check_mark: I will drill you on your differential diagnosis skills, which is very important for CK.

:white_check_mark: I will help you with EVERY high yield concepts, where you don’t have to memorize much.

:white_check_mark: I will be providing you exam taking strategies, exam approach, and also how to nail this exam in less time.

:white_check_mark: I will answer all your queries with latest guidelines, as currently I’m half way done with Step 3 too.

Keep in mind that studying for a longer time would not help you to get high scores but studying smartly definitely will.

So don’t worry, I will be working with you on every step of your way very precisely to ensure that you master all the necessary concepts of this exam. If you are interested, you can inbox me. Thank you!!