Want a doctor working in America or a doctor who has experience reply to this talk is it true or not!?

Want a doctor working in America or a doctor who has experience reply to this talk is it true or not!?

Go America or Britain (both bytḥạylwạ olya!!!)

A question repeat like this once… better work in America or Britain. The short answer is both good. Unfortunately a lot of young people are here to share their same time of travelling to Britain (with intent or unintentionally), even though they are back here and there is no!!
I loved argue must from a 6-Year-old living reality in Britain (I worked during it in almost 3 disciplines in all England), and the living of two years in America (between 2007 and 2010) worked during it in States and I visited about 40 States, and I hope if someone lives here or there is a yṣlḥly.

At First… the question and the answer is wrong!! You can mean to ask who money more…!
Who is the best of many things to determine (money, your training, citizenship, taxes, racism and accept the other, freedom of practice of religion, schools and universities, family atmosphere and easy to raise boys, even luxury and Arab! ) everyone has his priorities.

You must understand the first that America and Australia have a special medical system, Dr. me has done in Zeta for every patient (whether from the patient’s pocket, from insurance or even from the state), while Britain, Canada and New Zealand have a comprehensive medical insurance system (Dr. B You do it on service, not in Zeta for every patient, and it’s less salary.
The Bray in Britain is excellent but few.

Salaries are higher in America, but insurance for mistakes can deliver from 50 thousand for 300 thousand per year (according to specialty), while in Britain all are government government, and if you want to answer extra insurance, it cost less than a thousand pounds.
And by the way, the big salaries in America de for the attending and this makes you first oncall - but if you want to work a consultant really, salaries are less much (bacon in an educational hospital and you have a c nair job and you give your opinion just consulting). Zmạyly at the university hospital in America.

If you are a mystical doctor, or a salary family doctor in America bacon from 150 for $ 220 k, according to city and state, in the 75th Internal Britain for £ 105, means arrive for $ 130, The family medicine (GP partner) makes £ 117 on average in my city - it means to deliver 150 thousand, and the amount can be delivered to his weakness if his brain is in business.
Of course the the system here is stable from long years and the whole country is are with one g network and exchange electronic information at the level of the country and between the clinics of the the… and a long dialogue Americans and don’t lose anything… who wants family Medicine Sure Britain is better for him.
If you’re a pediatrician or a psychologist, the difference starts to increase in favor of America try 20 thousand increase. In the other specialties, the difference starts to grow if you are doing procedures or surgeries, but unfortunately insurance mistakes grow up with him, and the one who earn it increase hai bird big part of it in insurance!
The funny thing is that if you are a doctor of bones, the possibility that you accept a bone training in Britain and graduate and do the operations of bray and knees, higher than the possibility that you are already accepting in the training of bones in America!! and with the same The possibility that you are accepting in the training of eyes in Britain and graduate and the operations of bray cataract in Britain are higher than the possibility that you accept in training eyes in America!!

Ok for the opportunities to improve income? The the (in the hour) here money better and exist more (in particular public specialties), and in the other Britain is small and miss travel to any if how easily while in America travel is harder and cities are far away and it takes more time and less time to Fault. Zmạyly in the state of new mick would have done if you were in Chicago. And met one in Alaska Jay from America working for you.

During the training period, Britain is the best one word - money, living and quality of life. This is exactly important for who wants to take his testimony and travel.
The Intern Doctor In Britain held 40 or 48 hours only, while when I was working vice in America was my contract from 40 to 80 hours, and stay slmly on the chance that you work if how much extra and not until you see Your parents… and salary less than Britain.
One says ok is America sure better because the hardest to accept… I tell you, not at all. The idea that you are in America there are no training jobs (which are difficult here or there) if you didn’t train you on the street, but Britain has a back door that comes in from it (service jobs), and when you get yourself well, you
Don’t miss the difficulty of taxis here by training there… Compare Training Training!!
I personally galle 6 you training in America while I didn’t offer here training endarterectomy here two years, what c or you, not after I worked service job and worked Ngos, portfolio, and workplace assessmnet.

And on the mention of travel… In Britain, in 6 years and text you have a British passport… in America often hạtrwḥ on J-Visa as long as training, and after that apply on visa immigration h-VISA FOR 5 Years, with less salary than companeros (I showed him before that salary text! ) and then offer the green card in it from six months to a year, and then 5 years until it is served on citizenship, and the submission takes six months!!! I mean 17 years, your English mate will be the gulf or Australia b He said 10 years and thinks to get a pension!!!
And by the way… Australia, nywzylạnd and the gulf… It’s all about the American boards and the British cct as some. While America and Britain don’t have some testimony. Canada is admitted to two, but the graduates of the cct must work the final exam (except the the works along), but everyone needs a exam exam.

The second problem is that you are in America a certificate that will end every 6 years and you should enter the American boards exam again to find it (otherwise you won’t turn on a job. And if you don’t succeed from 3 attempts, you can’t enter again until after a year and after you take an extra training period (and in case you don’t have an American Board)… while your English brother his testimony is valid for life

The taxes of the caterpillar are changed with the ruling party (Conservatives down it and Democrats or workers the it), but in America pay less in the first, and then you have state tax, city tax, and sales tax, while in Britain there is no talk. You have national insurance, but this is a health service interview and a government pension, while in America, it is mandatory that the employer in private companies provides you with health insurance and pensions and take part of the salary, and often also pay 10 Or 20 % of the value of detection.

All about social life after this and religion and accept the other, freedoms, family atmosphere, Muslim communities, lack of crimes and road accidents, I see it’s better in Britain… and unlike luxury and luxury higher in America - beginning of The school bus and the end of the luxury cars, cheap benzene and spacious houses.
And of course for medical research America more… England is all 55 million people, while California alone is 40 million!

It’s the Britain’s you in implementation because brexit, I tell you in the wild exit is less than America’s misfortune in the war experience with China… Read at the point de good before you decide.

But when I asked a wise man (lived here and there) about the difference in living between the two countries, he said two words:
1-in America the people afraid of the government, in Britain the government is afraid of the people.
2-even rural Britain is more civilized, culture and less racist than the cities of America.

Ok if you are a guy who finished your ally and your army and you have 30 years, the road of Britain will cost you a year or two years time and semi guaranteed, the road of America will have more time than this and not guaranteed, and of course every year Vinegar could have done it
If your honor specializes more and more… If America went back to the first year training, while in Britain it works to enter the text along (whether training or service), or even consultant.

Bottom line if you are in commissioning, and someone said Mạtrwḥsẖ Britain, de bad, and the spirit of America is better… on the profile of his money, if you meet him not living here or there… you can reply to him and say: If I am In Conduit, it doesn’t make sense to say: not going north coast to ạlbḥrạlạḥmr cleaner!!