We all have that good and bad feels. So, maybe this snapshot of my journey inspires people

We all have that good and bad feels. So, maybe this snapshot of my journey inspires people.

Yog 2014, steps scores low . All first attempt
Research experience 2.5 yrs usce, 1.5 yrs, on J1 research visa .
First match 2017 no Iv
Second match 2018 1 Iv
Third match 2019 2 Iv
Fourth match 2020 7 iv matched.

Changes in last year step 3, more contacts, worked tremendously on building them and with the help of God like mentors worked on myself too. Had it running as the last one. Lots of things going on in personal life too.
But then it happened.
I never used to be so much persistent in anything in my life. So guys, who used to be easy going like me, maintain the cool in the head but work your way through that and keep working towards your ultimate goal. We all had personal problems but never let them overcome you and achieve your dreams.
Can’t sleep for 3 days. Never had known this feeling before. I always used to be happy in other happiness when I dint match and imagined the feeling that I will get when I match and now it’s altogether a different happiness. Still numb and short of words, but will say that just feel the good, do better and you will get the best. Focus on improving yourself before anything else.
Start doing it until you get it. We all have that in us.
Good luck.