What Can I Do If I Have Tooth Decay or Hole In My Tooth?

What Can I Do If I Have Tooth Decay or Hole In My Tooth?

If the tooth is hurting you, please take painkiller. Please make sure you are not allergy to the medicine by checking with your dentist or doctor.

Please see your dentist or dental clinic to have the tooth decay fixed. Simple treatment involves just doing a filling.

If the decay is deep, you might need root canal treatment, crown or even need to remove the tooth. Hopefully not.

Prevention or stop tooth decay using the follow ways:

#1. Brush with fluoride toothpaste twice a day for at least 2 mins

#2. Rinse your mouth with fluoride mouth rinse.

#3. Visit your dentist regularly 6 months or at least 1 yearly.

#4. Avoid frequent snacking and sipping sugary food and drinks�

#5. Floss your teeth every night, either using floss, interdental brush or water flosser�.��

Do watch this video on



Hope this helps. 😉

If you are new here, my name is Doctor Tristan Peh, a Dentist with 16 years of clinical experience. I’m practicing in Singapore CBD (Tanjong Pagar). I have keen interest in preventive dentistry, wisdom tooth surgery and also in sharing my dental knowledge online.

💥 Subscribe to my YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/doctortristanpeh…

💥 Join our Dental Care Mastermind Group :

💥 Like me on my Facebook :

💥 Join me in Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/in/doctortristanpeh

💥 Website : www.drtristanpeh.com

💥 Clinic Website : www.standrewsdentalsurgeons.com

💥 Clinic Page :

💥 Dental Appointment with Doctor Tristan Peh (Clinic is located in Singapore) : http://www.standrewsdentalsurgeons.com/make-an-appointment