What effect does corona virus set on your mind?

What effect does corona virus set on your mind?

A long list like stroke, hadẖy̰ạny̰ status, disorder, anxiety, tiredness, and a long list. If you think 19 system is breathing disease, think again!!

As days are passing, it’s getting clear that corona virus is a mujib of various mental diseases.

Many people who were affected by this disease, they contacted me later and told them that they did not have a severe disease, but despite that many days, they feel that their memory has been affected. They feel tiredness all the time and are unable to focus on one place.

But those who have been affected by this disease are more uncomfortable.

I was talking to Paul Mileria and was thinking that he had a stroke attack twice, and it was infection of corona virus.

The 64-Year-old director of Britain’s Cambridge Unicorn University is a happy statement and despite being weakness on the right side of the body, he is able to walk.

Despite the stroke attack, the way their nature has been restored is extremely surprising and even in London hospital for neurology and neuro surgery (en) say that they have seen such a patient very little.

Paul was the first attack of stroke when he entered the ward of extreme care of unicorn college hospital. The big blood clot of blood were present in his legs and legs, he was started to unstable.

But after two days later he got another stroke, which was bigger and dangerous because of which he was transferred to London hospital.

Arvind Chandrathiwa was going to finish his shift when Paul Mileria’s ambulance hospital.

Dr. Ạrwnd says: ’ Paul’s face was absolutely spot. He could only look at one side and he didn’t know how to use the phone and they didn’t even remember his password. The first thing in my mind came to be blood Due to unstable enlargement, blood has started in their mind, but what we saw was very strange and different. ’

Paul had got the second stroke blood clot due to gym and because of this he couldn’t get blood to some parts of his mind.

Tests were seen that there were a place in their blood. The thing which is tested by the situation is called’D Dimer '.

The number of d diaimer in the body of Paul Mileria was more than 80 thousand while in a healthy man they are less than 300 and even the patient who have a stroke, even in their body also a thousand Are close.

Dr. Ạrwnd says ’ I have never seen such a situation before in my life. Something happened that Paul’s body started to make blood in the infection reaction. ’

Due to lockdown in the UK, stroke patients were not being brought to emergency. But during two weeks, the experts of en treated six patients who were in the disease of kuwood 19 and He got big attack on stroke

And there were no symptoms that show the risk of stroke like high blood or diabetes. and in every patient they saw a large scale of blood.

Apparently there was a reason to be a stroke that to compete with virus, the body’s immune system would have shown so much reaction that would have inflammation in body and mind.

Dr. Arvand saw the reflection of Paul Mileria’s mind, he saw the loss in the place in the place that his hearing, memory, actions and speaking was affected.

The stroke attack on Paul was so big that doctors thought they would not be able to survive and if they survive, they would spend the paralyzed life.

Paul says that when I got another attack, my wife and my daughters thought that just finished, they won’t be able to see me again. Doctors also had almost answered. But just some way I survived and Getting better now. ’

The first identified in the betterment of Paul Mileria with his different language. He had a transition on six languages and started speaking Portuguese language to talk to a nurse.

’ it doesn’t usually happen but Paul started learning after being mature and it is very possible that he has made changes to his mind with the help that he succeeded in competing this stroke attack. Happened. ’

Paul says they can’t read fast like before and sometimes forget but it’s not a surprise when you think which part of their mind was damaged.

As well as their physical health is also getting better and doctors think because they used to take care of their health and wellness, maybe they have benefited because of it.

’ I used to run an hour cycle daily and workout twice a week and swimming too. I think I can’t cycling anymore but hope to swim. ’

In a research published in medical research magazine ly̰nsy̰ٹ, it was told that 125 patients who were inspected by 19, so it was seen that there was a kind of error in their mind. Half of them A stroke was attacked and others had other diseases related to mind.

One of the writers of this report, Professor Tom Solomon told me: ’ it’s clear that corona virus also creates problems in mind while we first thought it affects the p. It may be that his and Also reasons. We must also have to see if this virus impacts direct mind. ’

Doctor Michael zạn ڈ y̰ of mental diseases working in en says that both diseases, saris and my̰rs were due to the past due to the corona virus virus and we had seen a relationship with mental diseases of these diseases but We have never seen this before. It can only be compared to Spanish flu coming in 1918 ’

We must be careful before we believe whether there is a match between 19 and Spanish flu. But it is clear that this disease affects the brain of people affected by this disease and its long term. Effects must be reviewed.