What is the difference between Rennin and renin

What is the difference between Rennin and renin

Rennin is the enzyme in stomach used to digest the milk protein casein and whereas renin is secreted by kidneys in altering the blood pressure

Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I’ve seen the great importance of natural supplements and the wonderful work they have done in people’s lives. I wonder why people so till spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. My Herpes virus was totally reverse with natural herbs this year. Earlier this year my sister who lives in New jersey Purchased HSV herbal remedy from Dr Oriaghan and he told her that his HSV herbal remedy only takes five weeks to reverse HSV completely, which she didn’t’ believe, but she had no choice than to purchase, because she knew Herpes was killing me slowly. When I received the herbal remedy, I only used it for five weeks, it was so shocking to see the outcome, all my cold sore disappeared and my HERPES VIRUS was fully reversed.
I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony, There is no harm in trying natural herbs supplements. Contact Dr @oriaghan_cure_home_ for his herbal remedy today… Email; [email protected] /WhatsApp +2347053172603