What is the prevalence of the tumor among canadian?(qbank style)

Hi everyone, i know this question has been asked several times, but i will repeat it in a different way, because i did not find any answer to it till now :
For those who have already sat for the qe1 exam , are the questions format more like : clinical scenario—- differential—-best intial test—-best treatment (UWORLD STYLE), or it is more of know it or not question (canada qbank style)

For example :

• Clinical scenario of child with painful femur + x-ray of sunburst lesion —- best treatment? (Uworld style)

Or

• a case of osteosarcoma , what is the prevalence of the tumor among canadian?(qbank style)

I really like studying from uworld , but if the question are like the qbank it need a totally different mentality and study style.
(I.e: if the question is like uworld , u need to understand the whole picture and be very critical about the differentiating points between various conditions while you can be more relaxed regarding various sophisticated numbers and names, while if it is more qbank style you can skip this differential diagnosis a little bit , but you have to concentrate on awkward numbers and guidelines

Hope I am making myself clear, and looking for you assistance.