What is wrong with us why we people have given so much hype to these dams marrow ,

What is wrong with us why we people have given so much hype to these dams marrow , I’m not sayin faculty is not good or anything but why we medicos are like if we don’t go for it we will not survive !! Before these apps came people were still gettin good ranks!! There are some parts in our country where they don’t join dams or anythin still competing !! After all ayega toh book se he Na and these teachers though guide you but self study is incomparable !! There were times when clinical diagnosis were all we had , Trust me Selfstudy is all no one can help u , you have to do it urself !! Let’s stop discussin wat is good dams or marrow ??? It’s confusin for all of us at the end

Because we are such an entitled and insecure generation that any business venture these days can bank heavily on our insecurities

Old saying - you have to achieve before you preach
The day I will achieve what I wish for , I will also write something like this. Till that time put your head down and study hard.

Yes u are absolutely right. Self study is of utmost importance and most of the toppers who gives interview that they relied solely on marrow or dams they had very strong basics from mbbs itself

And the discussion newer ends… comparing classes, apps, teachers,

Self study without Recent updates & High yield topics is not sufficient.
Know that!

For an average student. Someone needs to show u the path and u r right we need to walk ourselves . dams showed me that path and i acheived what i wanted.

I was an average medical student. I passed pg in one go. My family didn’t have money to buy books for me in UG days. Just self study and library books helped me to clear PG. And afterwards I cleared SS too. Back in 90s there was no such concept of coaching. Just self study and help of professors was enough to crack pg. So study yourself from the 1st day of your MBBS days regularly. Keep faith on yourself. You will surely succeed.

DAMS/Marrow is a tool. It’s like an elevator or a lift.

Are lifts essential to climb a few floors? No, they aren’t.
Can people climb floors without them? Yes, of course.
But are they inherently evil because they cost a lot of money? No, they are just a tool that makes our work easier. Of course, there are many companies that make elevators. Some are faster, some are slower while some require less maintenance.
Should elevators be worshiped? No, they should just be used.
Are they amazing? Well they can be to a person with a limp. Or a fracture. So they leave good reviews for them. They are useless to a fit person or a person who’s scared of lifts.
They can also create problems. They have been known to break down and even kill people.
So there you go. There’s no use asking people to stop comparing because they will. People are consumers and since these are good products, they will be consumed!
Good luck with your self preparation because not everyone can!

Najeeb videos are the gold standard. Marrow prepladder videos are utter crap. While questions are available free or at minimal price on prepg.
Over last few days borrowed from friends to watch and not worth at all. They’re only good if you’ve already studied and it’s for revision only. Don’t expect to watch and learn if you studied that topic even one year back.

Yes very right…no coaching can replace self study… ultimately u retain only what ever u hav studied urself.