What TRULY kills staph naturally?

What TRULY kills staph naturally?? Any natural remedies/creams/sprays? Collidal Silver spray seemed to be working but I’ve realized it keeps coming back. Also do oils feed staph infection? Also what is a truly effective alternative to topical steroids that will calm redness and inflammation?? I just cannot bring myself to use topical steroids on my 4 month old baby’s cheeks knowing it will probably get better but then come back worse and I will have to keep using them for months and months and they are very bad for your adrenal glands and internally even when used topically, with antibiotics ruining the gut. Has anyone fixed eczema that looks like naturally?
Has anyone finally tried putting absolutely nothing on it and it ended up going away? Any moisturizers or oils that I put on it just irritates it or doesn’t seem to make it worse or better (usually worse).

And lastly have you found wet wrapping and keeping the area moist be more effective or drying it out? for me drying it out it seems to keep scabbing over with staph so I’m thinking of trying wet wrap and keeping it moist. when it scabs over does that mean it’s healing or does that mean it’s just going through the cycle again because when it scabs over it scabs over yellow which I believe is staph. Thoughts??