When do you need to change your bath clothes?

When do you need to change your bath clothes?

Napkin, bath mats and toilet gloves are real to. This is important information to put hygiene in the first place in our bathroom.

Is my towel really dirty?
You get out of your shower clean. So the towel should in theory stay clean too. Wrong! Your bath towel absorbs humidity and always takes time to dry. It’s in this time that the bacteria - who love the warm and wet bathroom environment and the neutral PH of the towel - placed on the way out of your shower will multiply. Yes, you have a good feeling, but your body will always contain microbes, dead skin, mushroom, bacteria, saliva, urinary secretions and even fecal matter that will come on the towel.

Don’t share your towel
In the bathroom, it’s every one for himself! We all have a different toothbrush, so should the bath towel and of. Imagine the bacteria you put on your towel. For you, impact is not harmful. On the other hand, if you share it, imagine the cocktail! The buttons, boils, mycoses or stap can develop there.

When to change a bath towel?
If use one towel per person, changing a towel every three days seems reasonable. If you don’t take a shower or bath every day - because it’s not obligatory -, once a week is enough. In any case, don’t wait for it to smell humidity or for dirt. It’s already too late. On the other hand, if you share your towel with other family members, change everyday… And stop this bad habit!

Change gloves every day
The toilet glove is without doubt the more. It cleans you from head to toe, not necessarily well washed and rinse at the end of your shower and, wet, it takes a long time to dry. The bacteria are growing there. The same is true for shower flowers. Change every day so you don’t spread these microbes all over your body. For her part, dermatologist Jessica Krant explains: " I strongly recommend my patients not to use Loofah (shower flower) or toilet glove in the shower. You have to take care of your skin gently instead of attacking it. In general, people spend too much time washing and removing the natural protective film from the skin. The best option is still to wash by hand. "

What about my bathroom mat?
Bath mat is soft, soft. It’s so nice when you get out of your shower! Yes, but… It’s a bug nest! Indeed, feet touch him before and after the shower. And worse, the feet of the whole family tread him and put their bacteria in it. Also try not to walk in your bathroom anymore, to avoid bringing dirt from the street to your home. For optimal hygiene, change bath mats once a week.