When I tried to create the GMC account for PLAB 1 my medical college

I need your help. When I tried to create the GMC account for PLAB 1 my medical college (in India) was not on the ‘PMQ awarding body’ list so I contacted GMC and they sent me this PMQ1 query form and asked me to send it back along with many documents including ‘clock hours for each clinical rotation’. I managed to get my degree certificate translated and got transcript from my university but when I reached out to my medical college and explained to them that I needed documents about my clinical rotation and letters confirming the course length, they outright told me “no we do not provide such documents as it is not a standard practice, maybe you can go ask the university”, when I contacted the university they directed me back to the college :man_facepalming:t4: now I’m stuck and can’t even apply for PLAB 1. I was hoping that if any of you had gone through the same process maybe you could send me photos/pdfs of your letters and clock hours documents so that I can show it to the college administration and tell them “I need similar documents and letters with my credentials and clock hours details and that other colleges are giving them out and its no big deal”. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.