When should I worry how many pregnant tauxoplasma?

1. when should I worry how many pregnant tauxoplasma?
    A: In general, if you’ve ever been infected before, you and the current embryo are protected by your natural immunity from previous infection. However, some experts suggest waiting 6 months after the first infection of the disease before allowing any woman to take place.

2. How can I sweat if I’ve ever been infected before?
    A: There are some antibody tests conducted by dragging a blood sample, which proves that a previous injury has occurred or exiled.

3. How can toxoplasma cause damage to an inside the womb?
    A: Toxoplasma parasite during pregnancy or shortly before pregnancy can be transmitted to the fetus inside the womb. You may not personally suffer from any symptoms. More often than not, fortunately, the fetus does not get any diseases. Sometimes, however, infection can cause some serious problems for the baby, such as blindness and delayed mental growth.

4. How to spread toxoplasma infection?
    A: Cats play an important role in transmitting infection. Infection of cats by devouring rats and rodent animals, then the cats transmit the gait through their poop. An infection can be transmitted to you by touching hands to mouth after changing cat waste box without washing hands, dealing with vegetables and fruit that are contaminated from cat waste, or eating uncooked meat such as beef and smoked poultry meat.

5. Should I get rid of my home cat if I’m pregnant or intending to let a pregnancy happen?
    A: No. But you need to follow some instructions to reduce the risk of infection:

• Avoid changing cat litter box as much as possible. And if necessary wear a handcuff then wash your hands well after you finish changing the box.
  • The need to change the box daily. A toxoplasma parasite can’t develop into contagious phase before 1 to 5 days after being discharged in cat poop.
  • Completely avoid feeding the cat with any uncooked meat.
  • Keep the cat permanently inside the house.
  • Don’t buy a new cat while pregnant.
  1. What else should I do to avoid a toxoplasma infection?
    A: You have to:
  • Washing vegetables and fruits well before eating them.
  • Using handcrafts when washing vegetables and fruits.
  • Completely cooked meat and not eating smoked or undercooked meat.

And add…

• Research that showed that toxoplasm caused abortion in the first months of pregnancy is weak.
  • Problems that may occur to pregnancy from toxoplasma infection only occur in initial infection during or before pregnancy. Any subsequent infection doesn’t cause any harm to pregnancy, simply because the mother has acquired natural immunity. And this natural immunity will transfer to any embryo that you carry later and protect.
  • Thus… To conduct a toxoplasma analysis of recurrent abortions, or to describe a treatment for such cases during or before pregnancy for such cases have no scientific basis… and must stop practicing them once and for all…