When to take the course

WHEN TO TAKE THE COURSE

It depend when you will start preparation for pesci, in my personal opinion and many candidates agree with me, the course is better to be taken before starting preparation. So you will know how to prepare when practicing according to your provider, rather than short time before your pesci, then you discover that you were not preparing in the right way and few days before your pesci you need to change your approach. Furthermore, you will know an estimate time when you book your pesci rather than too early or too late according to how ready you are. Plus which provider fit for you more. Please mind that, you will also attend free regular sessions to update you and refresh your mind and discuss new cases, so the issue of taking the course just before your pesci is not valid now. However, some like to take it at later stage, especially provider specific course. During the course, you will know how to fish for proper employer and pesci provider. Taking a course will encourage employer to hire you being ready for pesci.
Generally, take the 2 weeks crash recall early upon starting preparation or even before, and provider specific one month to one week before your pesci
If you feel that you will need to redo the course again, then I’m happy to give you 50% off for attending same course later. It is your own decision. Please feel free to contact me even if you don’t want to join the course,

Even if you do not want to join any course, please feel free to ask me for any help/material

COMING PESCI COURSES
ACRRM PESCI SPECIFIC ONLINE RECALL COURSE- 2018 CASES

DATE & TIME: Monday 19th Nov to Friday 23rd Nov, 7 to 10 pm Sydney time

LAST 2 WEEKS CRASH/RECALL COURSE FOR 2018
DATE & TIME: Monday 10TH Dec to Friday 21st Dec, 7 to 10 pm Sydney time, excluding the weekend

FOR COURSE OUTLINE, PLEASE LISTEN TO THE FOLLOWING RECORDING
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apy0mhpf3indgcoC5KnZkqkgiy5B2Q

Good luck.
Dr Mathew