When your physio can't tell

When your physio can’t tell which knee is the bad one and clears you to return to football is quite possibly the best feeling in the world! 🥳

It’s been 9 months since the op and I am so happy with how it’s feeling! I have been cleared to sprint, moutain bike, return to football (light training and tackling), lift heavier.

I do football training twice a week and cardio once per week and finally two weight training days a week. My secret was to listen to the knee and not compare myself to anyone else, every recovery is different! If I couldn’t do that third set on a weight day I wouldn’t push it! It truthfully has been the hardest thing I have ever been through but its not over and I have given myself another year off of competitive football so I can build and be stronger and better than before the injury! And of course… deal with the hardest bit- the mental side of the injury.

You have got this and the only person who can help you recover is YOU

I remember your knee popping video here. How is it now?

So glad you feeling okay and able to play again! Congrats.

yes I asked the physio about it and it was like scar tissue rubbing so broke it up and it doesn’t do that anymore 🥳

Built the muscle so much better!! You recovering?

so glad to hear that! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Yes I’m almost 5mts PO, doing exercises and its getting better. So far so good