Which branch is good for an impatient person with low frustration tolerance, orthopedics or psychiatry?

Which branch is good for an impatient person with low frustration tolerance, orthopedics or psychiatry?

then go for Ortho because if you can’t deal with women no point in being a psychiatrist…it requires a very high tolerance level

Not psychiatry for sure !! You really need to have patience & mental level more than a normal person to deal with patients whole lifetime !! ORTHO without any doubt !!

Domt take ortho…patients most of the times are impatient…and psychiatry also u need to talk much to come out at any conclusion…first decide branch of ur interest and regarding frustration and all join some sports club or gym or do swimming yoga…in every clinical branch u have to deal with patients…patients dealing sometimes become problematic…so take ur preferred branch and do yoga swimming exercises

Psychiatry OPD appointment me consult kr k ortho utha le

Basic science likhne wale buddhijeevion, tum jaise log mcq test mai apna chutiya option likh ke aate ho kya be, nahj opine karna to mat likh, jitna likha utna btana hai toh likho, im asking it coz it is my life decision and not to be a subject of ur 2 paise ki mockery

Im happy atleast i know my persona atleast, enough to decide my branch rather than a rat race fat assed geek

just that you admitted, and everyone’s hiding. That’s the difference. Don’t bother at all. Take what you feel like. Ortho is good, I’ve seen ortho who are in too much hurry. Don’t think it’ll be a problem

No one know a life of psychiatrist better than you. But you are still confused because somewhere somehow in your subconscious mind you are not contented with that kind of working environment and personal life, so Go for ortho