Which I received a score of 265

I am offering tutoring for the NBME shelf exams and Step 2 CK, on which I received a score of 265. I have 3 years of USMLE teaching experience including NBME shelf exams. I value teaching high-yield, efficient and effective study methods for exams.

I have lower rates than most tutors out there (most tutors charge $100/hour). I charge $50/hour. To prove I am legitimate, I offer a free 15-minute introductory session in which I explain my teaching methods and how sessions are typically run. Sessions are conducted online via Skype, and my schedule is flexible and accommodating to your individual needs.

What I do is provide you with challenging questions that test your ability to analytically approach clinical scenarios, and then follow-up each with high-yield details that you must know for the USMLE Step 2 CK exam. I will show you how to improve your scores on your practice exams, give you important tips on how to succeed on exam day, and motivate you to succeed in getting the score of your dreams!

RESPOND VIA EMAIL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: [email protected]