Which is a steroid topical cream

I see alot of people talking about pro-topic/Elidel… which is a steroid topical cream… problem with steroid creams is the more usage it will actually thin your skin which will make it more prone to breakouts, sores, tears… and then after not using it your skin has to repair all that damage itself…

Only reason I’m bringing this up is because I have used all the creams, moisturizers, prescriptions, prescription creams etc… have tried Dupixent with no real result and was on it for actually almost a year or more… had to quit taking it because I ended up in the hospital for 4 days with cellulitis of the eye… it was horrible… the whole side of my face swelled, my eye swelled completely shut, massive headache pain… I had to be on IV antibiotics and IV pain meds for 3 full days before it helped… the dr said if I had waited or it was any worse I would have had to have surgery and could have lost sight or my eye all together…

I said all that to let y’all know… the only thing I have found that helps me and is good for healing the wounds I end up with because I scratch sometimes uncontrollably…

IS EUCRISA!!! I swear by this ointment!!!
It is not a steroid cream and can be used all over and as often as I need it… this is my wonder drug…

Everyone is different… I am 41 and have lived with Atopic Dermatitis my whole life… I scratch seems like all the time… drs say it has become more of a habit and a way to cope with stress and anxiety at this point and I don’t know what to do to change it…

Hi, it’s been a month since I have this Atopic Dermatitis. But I’m very grateful that I’m almost done with these sleepless nights because of itching and scratching.

Sharing with you what I have done.

1. Hypoallergenic diet - avoid seafoods and eggs, dairy products, preservatives, processed or canned goods, citrus fruits and dark vegetables.
  2. Take a bath once a day. Used AVEENO SKIN RELIEF BODY WASH and LOTION. Apply clobetasol ointment and lotion 2x a day. (No need to apply clobetasol if your skin is already smooth).
  3. Make sure to take an anti histamine before bed time.
  4. Free yourself from stress and worries and surrender everything to God. Doctors and medicines are just relief but it is God who do the healing. Have faith that your suffering will end soon