Which is the best option for online medical PG coaching?

Which is the best option for online medical PG coaching?

Selection of one best option is pretty difficult in case of MD/MS entrance. If you want the best be ready to subscribe to multiple platforms. I had used Marrow and Prepladder extensively. Apart from them, i also used unacademy for a brief period of time. I can give my honest opinion about every platform which can help you choose one best option but if you are ready to join multiple platforms, i will also mention what’s best for each subject.

So when i was about to complete my final prof, prepladder was coming with the concept of dream team which comprises of all the faculties who authored some or other pg entrance guidebook. I immediately subscribed it and started my preparation with anatomy. I will describe the platform in context with the subjects i did with respective platform.

My best choice:

Anatomy : Prepladder is crisp and concise. Dr Rajesh Kaushal sir is alumni of AIIMS. Notes of anatomy are very high yield with lot of images. There are around 100 hours of lectures which enable you to solve majority of questions. Marrow is also good, i have done image based sessions and some topics from marrow, i have found it equally good. So you must have time on your side as you have to spend around 100 hours for either of them.
Physiology : I personally felt that it was not for me. I was good with physiology and had good collection of my own notes and textbooks so i prepared it on my own. I also took help from marrow on and off. I must tell you that physiology from marrow is very good. Dr Krishna kumar sir teaches physiology very well. Best option is to go for Marrow.
Biochemistry- In prepladder, Dr. Smiley mam is very good with biochemistry. I enjoyed the subject for the first time in my life. Although i also referred to my first year resources for revision before aiims exam. I cannot comment about marrow as i haven’t used marrow biochem. So best option is again depends upon time here. Calculate number of hours of lectures and go for the one you feel is doable.
Pathology- I used marrow only. I was a fan of Dr. Ila. She explained pathology beautifully with lot of images. For patho, there are lot of options but i would still advice marrow only. I throughly enjoyed it.
Pharmacology: I don't think i need to explain it in detail. Dr GRG sir is simply awesome. I won't be able to comment on marrow pharma as i haven't done it from there.
Microbiology: Actually I have not done micro from either of apps. I prepared it on my own and took help of notes of both platforms.
FMT: I did it with prepladder but marrow is equally good based on my experience of image based session. Go with whichever you feel doable.
PSM: Psm nowadays is having very low weightage in exam. Dr. Vivek jain sir's notes were concise and high yield. So i preferred prepladder over marrow as i did not have time. I would advice prepladder only for psm.
Ophthalmology: I can’t think of someone better than Dr. Rajarathna mam to teach ophthalmology. I did it completely from marrow and Ophthalmology is the subject i am doing my residency in, from AIIMS-New Delhi. So Best options is Marrow no doubt!
ENT: Ent is the subject that needs a lot of understanding and in my opinion, Dr. Manisha Budhiraja mam is best. I passed my profs reading her book and did only marrow for aiims. Best option is Marrow without a doubt!
Surgery: For final year prof exams, i did it with prepladder by buying app of pritesh sir but for aiims i did it with marrow. Both teachers deliver excellent content but i liked marrow more because it was easy to solve marrow qbank if you have done it with marrow. Dr. Rohan’s lectures are fun to watch. Both are best, choose whichever you like.
Medicine: I liked reading medicine a lot. I did it with prepladder for final year, Dr. Deepak Marwah sir is just superb. I don't know how he makes everything look so simple. For medicine, I also did all 347 videos with marrow as well just to enjoy the subject. Dr. Rakesh Nair sir teaches medicine like you are sitting in a ward and working up on patients. I would advice to make your own notes of medicine as i couldn’t revise medicine well with printed marrow notes before exams. There are many options available for medicine. Dr. Dilip is also superb. So best option would be to go for whichever you like but stick to one source only and finish it as soon as possible.
Paediatrics: Prepladder is good, crisp and concise and cover almost everything you should be knowing for exams but if you paediatrics go with marrow.
OBGYN: I only used marrow for it. Dr. Sakshi arora mam is leading faculty for obgyn in india. I also used her book as well.
Dermatology: I never liked the subject. It was very hard for me to remember dermat. I did subject with prepladder and image based session with marrow. Both platforms are good.
Orthopaedics : So i will share my experience here. First i did ortho with prepadder. It was around 40 hours so it was pretty easy. Dr. Apurv sir delivers excellent content. I didn’t touch ortho for a year but to my surprise, i was able to recall major tricks and mnemonic even after a year. It must be done with prepladder once. I also used marrow before aiims for some topics and read marrow ortho notes thoroughly. So if you want best do both.
Anesthesia: Again a subject that i didn’t like much. I did it very prepladder. I must tell you Dr. Swati’s content is very interesting. I enjoyed the lectures but i didn’t revise it well.
Psychiatry: I did it with prepladder. It was good. I don’t know about marrow.
Radiology: Last but not the least. I used content of 3 faculties for radiology, Dr. MAK, Dr. Nikita and Dr. Khaleel. I studied the subject from all 3 and all 3 have amazing content. Dr. MAK teaches on marrow, Dr. Nikita on Unacademy and Dr. Khaleel on prepladder. Best option is to go with marrow as now in ed 4 they have introduced animations videos as well and follow Dr. Nikita Nanwani mam.
QBank- I used Marrow thoroughly. I preferred marrow over others because of user interface. Its simple and easy to use. As everyone says marrow qbank is best so no point of debate here.