Which shows no sperm. For what disease is this man at increased risk?

Among the following drugs the one most commonly used to reduce the blood loss in the management of Post partum hemorrhage is.?
A.oxytocin.
B.methergin.
C.prostaglandins.
D.progesterone.

A 20-year-old man with no past medical history presents to a urologist after 2 years of unsuccessful attempts at conceiving a child. The man states that his wife is 24 years old and has no medical problems. She was evaluated for infertility by a gynecologist, and no abnormalities were found. The man has no history of sexually transmitted disease or urologic diseases. Physical examination reveals a tall man with long legs who appears younger than his stated age. He has minimal facial hair and a slight fullness to his breasts bilaterally (see image). The patient’s testicles are 2.2 cm long and firm. A semen sample is obtained, which shows no sperm. For what disease is this man at increased risk ?

1). Germ cell tumor

1. Paraphimosis

3)Peyronie’s disease

4)Renal cell carcinoma

1. Transitioal cell carcinoma

Nanay Generosa was at the end of her rope when she arrived here last year after enduring dozens of punishing, expensive and ineffective “treatments”. She didn’t know at the time how that first visit was the start of her journey resulting in a life withOUT cancer.

Job 13:1-4 “My eyes have seen all this, my ears have heard and understood it. What you know, I also know; I am not inferior to you. But I desire to speak to the Almighty and to argue my case with God. You, however, smear me with lies; you are worthless physicians, all of you!"

EVERY consult, exam, and visit with our healthcare professionals are ALWAYS FREE. We believe everyone has the right to visit with a world-class Medical Doctor without paying ANYTHING AT ALL!