"Whilst the recent pass in the PLAB test

I AM IN A VERY TENSE SITUATION AS AM ASKED TO SUBMIT A LOAD OF DOCUMENTS FOR GMC REGISTRATION DUE TO 4 SMALL GAPS IN MY INTERNSHIP. PLEASE DO ADVICE ME WHAT ALL I NEED TO DO ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE GMC:

"Whilst the recent pass in the PLAB test demonstrates that you currently possess the knowledge and skills required for full registration, a question has arisen in relation to whether you have the necessary experience, as you appear to have taken a number of breaks during your internship training

We need all of the following from you:

1. You may wish to submit evidence to support the reasons for four periods of leave that you took during your internship.

2. An official letter from your awarding body confirming the full start and end dates of each of the four gaps in your internship and the reasons for these. Please submit an original copy of this letter to the office at the address above, or arrange for this information to be emailed direct to me by your awarding body, from an official work email address.

3. Please submit a statement outlining why you believe you have the relevant experience for future practice as a fully registered medical practitioner in the UK. Please submit any objective, robust verifiable evidence referred to in your statement.

4. Any further evidence of your continuing professional development (CPD) in the last three years. For example, participation in courses, seminars, symposiums, peer reviews, audits, on-line courses etc. It would also be helpful for you to include your reflections on your CPD and future career plans. "