With the grace of Allah and his mercy I passed PLAB 2 this week

With the grace of Allah and his mercy I passed PLAB 2 this week. I had my exam on 30th of October, I had about 5 weeks to prepare after finishing the course.
I attended Swamy’s course. I am not usually the kind of person who would give public negative feedback, or any feedback for that matter, but seriously !! In the academy, their approach is completely bizarre. Some of the information are WRONG. Their notes are VERY bad and their mocks are absolutely useless!
Luckily, I heard about Dr. Mohamed Sobhy (Dr. Mo) and contacted him just in the right time to SAVE me. After Swamy’s course I was really confused and clueless on how to go forward. Unfortunately I wasted 3 weeks on reading their useless notes and trying to get in as many information as I could and when I finished, I found myself with almost zero% actually stuck in my head.
Two week before the exam, I contacted Dr. Mo and booked mock sessions with him. I’m really grateful for Dr. Mo. He’s a brilliant smart teacher as he helped me REDIRECT my efforts. He has a very simplified/logical approach for “symptoms” rather than known “scenarios and cases”. This approach makes you ready for ANY new station you maybe faced with, simply because he reminds you that you are a DOCTOR! that’s what you should do and you are not just a student taking an exam! When I came to this realization I threw the scenarios away and started making notes on my own.
In addition, a lot of teachers would say how interpersonal skills are important but not all of them know how to actually do it correctly. On the contrary, Dr. Mo helped me sculpting my interpersonal skills beautifully that I actually scored full marks in a couple of the stations in the exam by simply following his instructions.
What I found EXTREMELY useful about Dr. Mo’s Mocks is that he knows different ways to approach candidates according to their level of performance. He manages to discover your weak points and focus on how to amend them and test that in the consequent sessions as well. And I have to say this, he is a massive confidence booster !
If I had heard about Dr. Mo’s course before I joined Swamy’s, I wouldn’t have wasted my time and money going to there. Dr. Mo is one of those people who’s genuinely interested in helping people rather than the money-sucking academies that are made solely for profit.
Bottom line advice, I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mo’s course AND/OR mocks (whatever suits your budget and time frame). Please don’t spend so much time reading the scenarios and focusing in their details because BELIEVE ME, they change them !!
I also have to highlight the importance of checking the NHS website if you need any information about any condition. It’s the only reliable concise source of information that you can trust!
Good luck to you all…