Yesterday I got my score and even though is not a fancy one I feel very thankful for having passed this exam and finally say: “Goodbye USMLE!”

Yesterday I got my score and even though is not a fancy one I feel very thankful for having passed this exam and finally say: “Goodbye USMLE!”.

First of all thanks to @Sim K. Gosal who gave me her uworld subscription to study when I was unemployed and undergoing through other personal constraints. In January I was able to find a job as a medical resident and was doing 24 shifts every 72 hours so in reality only studied around 16 hours per week for this exam. My exam was cancelled due to Covid-19 and I postponed it to July 24 and 31st.

• Study material:

UWorld step 3, UWorld Biostatistics review, UWorld CCS (only 51 interactive cases), FA step 1 for Biostatistics and Medquest review videos for Biostatistics (4 videos that last a little more than 2 hours in total).

Because I was busy and lacking of time I did uworld qbank only once and after the first exam day I started studying uworld CCS interactive cases (51 cases).

• Assessments: UWSA 1: 205 (1 month before the exam), UWSA 2: 207 (one week before the exam), NBME 5: 210 (2 days before the exam).

Real deal: 217