1-year+ out of surgery, no longer in rehab, struggling to get back into training/exercise/sport?

ACL SURVIVORS: Are you
1-year+ out of surgery, no longer in rehab, struggling to get back into training/exercise/sport?

4+ years post op. Full on back to sports… not even 1% bothered by acl

I can’t believe it’s been that long already!!! I love your motorcycle photos, looks like you’re living your best life with your family

I’m four years post ACL and MCL reconstruction and had some mismanaged care in my first year of rehab. I’m back to playing softball, learned how to play Pickleball and I’m very active.

I will always rehab my knee and I did not know it’s possible to get back to playing sports and activities. It is possible and it takes longer than I believe most clinicians will share.

1 year and 4 months out. PT rehab 4-5x a week for 10 months.

Bike outdoor on my 4th month.

Run atleast 1hr on my 6th month.

Back on playing Basketball on my 11th month.

Still doing 2x a week rehab/sttengthening exercises up to now beside running, biking and basketball.

13 weeks post op on left and I am running and jumping but still a little limp and I am doing PT daily. I had a double blowout so my right one I will be getting done in October when the operated one is full strength.Can I ask why?? Like a physical thing or a mental block?
I’m 3 months out (On Thursday technically) patella tendon.
I was back in the gym 2 weeks PO. Getting strong every day, work legs 2X’s a week. I swell minor on those days. But Use ice + compression and it’s good. Physically I know I can do it and am stronger than pre op, but mentally has been a battle!
Just curious on thoughts / opinions
for me Both mental and physical, i am currently a year and 4 months post op but i have Random Buckling feeling specially when i slip on a slippery surface, And mentally coz it keeps on reminding me that my knee is no longer the same and the pain Ive experience keep on hunting me,