2 1/2 weeks post op and doing pretty good, off crutches had my second physio today

2 1/2 weeks post op and doing pretty good, off crutches had my second physio today.

I was putting stuff in the car and did a quick turn and now where I’m pointing in the video is sore especially if I push on it.

Wonder if this has happened to anyone else?
looks like the area of your hamstring. Ice it and a compression bandage should help.
What kind of graft did you have? Yesterday I had something similar when I tried to wipe off the face of our toddler but he turned away and I got into a bit concomfortable position. If you used the hamstring graft you can strain it quite easily in the first weeks, especially if you tighten the muscles and then make a movement that stretches it. Maybe that’s it.

(For me it’s much better today, hopefully for you too!)
Hamstring probably! Agree with first poster. I’d also try to stretch it. Have someone lift your leg for you (like straight up, your ankle on their shoulder) and keep it straight (not bent) and have them press it towards your body until you feel a stretch. Hold for like 10 and release. Then repeat. Do that a couple times a day if it’s still tight.