A big thank you from the bottom of my heart to Dr Samson and the entire admin team

A big thank you from the bottom of my heart to Dr Samson and the entire admin team. I would shower praises for their teaching sessions and

Mocks which are class apart but the main thing for me personally was the way the classes adapted in the ongoing pandemic to keep all the resources available to its students inspite of a difficult situation, all our suggestions were listened to and Dr Samson assured that he will give it a thought, a place in london was made available to students ( social distancing in place)who couldnt goto manchester for practice,in came online mocks for students who had missed mocks due to quaratine,i had a personal covid scare leading upto the exams but everything was managed very well by the admin team n my mocks were adjusted accordingly, all this at no additional expense. I would highly recommed this academy for future plab aspirants,wish the team all the best for future endeavours.