ACL & Mencius tear. Patellar tendon graft (PTG). I still have swelling. No pain though

I am Post Op since Dec 7, 2019. ACL & Mencius tear. Patellar tendon graft (PTG). I still have swelling. No pain though.
I do have an appointment for the Doc. I just want to know if anyone had/has a similar experience and got an answer from the doctor. My appointment is not for another 3 weeks.

Hate to tell you this but 25 years from original ACL/Meniscus repair (and 6 additional knee surgeries) and I still have this

Maybe patella is rubbing on the knee joint. Even I have this after 1.5 yrs post surgery

After my ACL tear my patella would make that sound and feel gritty. My PT called it crepitus. It turns out I had a little bit of rough cartilage there that they removed during my ACL repair. So it might be something similar.

I have the same problem; I deal with the pain; they wanted to do another surgery but after 6 I just can’t; Im 2.5 years PO. ACL; meniscus. Torn meniscus again; and need a lateral release they say. Grade 4 OA