All praise belongs to Allah.I have passed AMC MCQ exam ,Alhamdulillah

All praise belongs to Allah.I have passed AMC MCQ exam ,Alhamdulillah.

‌I had taken 5 month MCQ course from Shahriar Medical Academy.#Dr_Shahriar is a very nice Teacher, Mentor and Person also.He helped me in every aspect to pass this exam . His guidance and all support helped me a lot and I have tried to follow every advice of him and that helped me through my journey.Recall classes from #Dr_Tonmoy Dhar also helped me a lot.After that which helped us the most is our group study and Maashallah we all passed together…I will give a big thanks to my sound and spirited study partners #Birrah , #Farwah ,and #Anupam.Without you the journey may become tougher.We used to Study in Skype conference for 3-4 hr everyday and it was a great support believe me. We were regular. they have done it inspite of their kids. It was tough but we just need to be persistent.We Have done Mashaba Files ,SMA files and Amedex q Bank together.AMC Best Seller is also a very good book by SMA I would recommend to you all . Follow Dr Shahriar’s advices , he is the best mentor I have ever mate till now.
‌Special thanks to
‌Dr Abu Obayed who always supported and belived on me constantly
‌Dr Faruk bin
‌Dr Palash Debnath Chandra
Dr ‌Sajed
Dr ‌Nimran
Dr ‌Farjana
‌ Lots of anxiety, lots of personal issues were also there.So do your job, #Prepare_your_Subconscious, try to give your :100: percent, don’t focus on the Result as that will not bring you result as that will only increase your anxiety nothing else . Everything can never be in your hand so whatever in your hand do full of that and trust on almighty.Many Many thanks to Amedex and Shariar AMC Guidelines group for giving us such a great platform. Last of all a little motivation​:blush:" We may pass or we may fail but life is not about where you end up,it’s about the journey,it’s about the attitude,it’s about the determination its about never giving up"