All Praise, Glory and Honour belong to the Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST

All Praise, Glory and Honour belong to the Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST.

I want to thank mom, dad and especially my sister who immensely supported me.

Step 1: 238, step 2 Ck: 241. This is my step 2 Ck experience,

My step 1 was in Oct 2019, I started Ck preparation immediately after it. I started with the UWorld (Online). I did plan to travel and give CS, so was preparing CS too. So, the CK preparation was full of breaks.

My resources: Uworld, some Anki, some online meded, some Uword notes.

Uworld: 2 rounds (couldn’t finish the 2nd round -had few 100’s questions left)- First time I read thoroughly, the second time I read the main part and few options only. Most of the Uworld I read with sps. On my own I would struggle to read even 20q, with sps I would do 40q. I am very grateful to them.

Anki- I used Zanki. I did some.

Online meded - some videos. These are free videos you might want to give them a try.

U world notes- I tried to read from the beginning but left them as I felt difficult to follow the notes without a question attached to it. In the last 1-2 months, I did read a few topics and found helpful. At that time, I already knew most of them, but I was happy to read as they gave me better clarity. I wished I read more topics. What I would suggest is if you find uworld notes difficult at the beginning like me, that might be because we are not very familiar with the concepts, so I recommend giving it a try again when you are halfway through your preparation that might give you familiar feel and makes it easier. In the notes, the information is organised into topics, but some information is outdated, so always use online UWorld for certainty

My assessments

1 round Uworld: 66%

2 round Uworld: 76%

NBME 7- 194 (while doing the First round UW- I was so shocked)

UWSA 1- 240 (nearing the end of 1st round UW)

UWSA 2- 242 (nearing the end of 2nd round UW)

Old Free 120- 77%

New Free 120- can’t remember, definitely less than old free120

The exam was really scary for me. I ran out of time. In the first block itself, I just answered 3-5 questions randomly. 2nd block I omitted 3 questions. I felt terrible, I increased my speed thereafter. I felt I was losing, but no time to pause and feel bad for myself. I was praying to God in my heart, please Jesus help me, can’t take this. Post exam for 2 weeks I was petrified to do anything. I didn’t open up to anybody as I didn’t want to say anything contrary to what I believe. Because I believed firmly in God’s grace. I received my score on 2nd Wednesday. Just hours before my result I was praying, reading the Bible and crying heavily. After the result, I was very happy and glad it is over.

Please prepare really well and give your best. Give simulations of 9hrs. Build your stamina and confidence. Take care of small details like food, good sleep, practising with a mask on. They matter and most importantly you matter. Take care of yourself. Best wishes to all 😃. Please ask the questions here as others too can benefit from it.