Am a little confused about gmc registration or you can say may b Over thinking about it

I am a little confused about gmc registration or you can say may b Over thinking about it. My query is that I am from Pakistan, giving plab in March 2020 and want to know abt career gap.
I am graduate of January 2015

Then finished my internship in April 2016

Had a gap year(not basically gap but did a private job at a clinic nearby and also was pregnant so didn’t want to do hectic work and prepared for fcps part 1 exam,)

Then in October 2017 worked as medical officer in a teaching hospital for 9months

In may2018 started working in primary and sectatry Healthcare lahore as medical officer and they posted me in a rural area of Punjab in a dispensary thay is basically primary Healthcare facility and currently working there from last 2 years.

I want to know that with most of my working experience in a primary health care setup with nearly zero facilities and exposure, will gmc consider it as a experience and register me or not.? I am really worried as what if I work hard and pass plab but later gmc says they don’t accept primary and secondary health care experience of Pakistan.
Anyone with similar circumstances and had gotten gmc registration?
Please advice as I have a family to look after and don’t want ending up getting rejected by gmc