Am I struggling to start my preparation for the MCCQE1 exam?

One on one session :

Am I struggling to start my preparation for the MCCQE1 exam?

I have started my preparation but cannot use the materials properly I am using.

I have started my preparation but cannot continue as it seems a never-ending journey.

I am at the end of my preparation, but I cannot fix a date as I am not confident.

As IMGs, these are the common problems that we are facing all the time. The result is spending a lot of money and time but cannot even appear in the exam. That is why I have taken this initiative to help you.

Why me?

I am an IMGs who went through all these difficulties initially, and now I know how to overcome those. I have passed my MCCQE1 exam with 262 and NAC scores- Passed with superior performance , and now ECFMG certified. When I started my journey, I had no idea about the North American medical exams, which are quite different from how we used to learn back home. That is why we need help from others.

What will this one-hour session include?

This session will focus on your needs, weakness, strategy, approach to the MCCQE1, or NAC-OSCE Examination.

Everyone is different throughout their journey, and the difficulty levels are not the same. This is why I have decided to do one with one session rather than general sessions for all to help with the best possible ways. If you are interested and feel the need, please contact me at [email protected] or send me a direct message.

Thank you so much. All the best.

Note : It comes with a small amount of fee (50 CAD)