Anyone ever been on Elocon cream before?

Anyone ever been on Elocon cream before? I find when I have an attack especially on my arms I find I don’t use the whole tube and it feels like a waste of medication.
I have tubs of Aqueous cream BP when I need it as well paraben free/lanolin free moisturisers as I’ve had a severe lanolin allergy since I was young. I can feel an attack coming on and it’s not a nice feeling.

It helps for reducing redness and itchiness. The active substance is mometasone furoate. The most common side effects of mometasone furoate cream include burning, itching, and thinning of the skin (atrophy). I love to read scientific journals, and I share what I learn on my YouTube channel. I have made a video called 10 Home Remedies for Eczema Backed by Science, but I cannot include the link here because I don’t want the moderators to flag me as spammer.

I, recently was dealing in such condition as you. I have tried and bought a lot of medical and pharmacology creams for it but non. I got mine clears off naturally and am indeed grateful, reach out natural recommendation if needed from herbalist