As some of you know, I've been doing a ‘’How to answer the MCCQE1’’

Dear doctors,

As some of you know, I’ve been doing a ‘’How to answer the MCCQE1’’ live lecture which has been a total success. I received a lot of positive feedback from all the doctors that attended, and have received countless emails and messages from others urging me to do another one as their exam date is not far away.

The spots to take QE1 should be opening soon so with that in mind I will be doing another lecture on Sunday May 17 .

The subjects to discuss will be but are not limited to:
-Pre-exam preparation
-Highest yield topics
-Both MCQ and CDM parts of the exam: The ‘’know-how’’ on how to answer the questions.
-Exact material you need to read to approve your exam (If you study this and follow my instructions, you WILL most likely pass your exam)
-QA session at the end.

As I’ve said before, this is a live lecture that will be given online and it will take approximately 2-3 hours.

This is a strategy webinar on how to tackle the MCCQE1. If you want to save A LOT of money and time, this is the lecture you DEFINITELY want to take. Also please keep in mind that I will not be divulging confidential information regarding the questions that appeared on my exam. Please note there is a very small fee involved.

The course is only 50 CAD.

If you’re truly interested, please leave your email below and I will get in contact with you as soon as time permits. Take into consideration that seats are limited; it will be first come, first serve.

Kind regards,

Fernando Soto, MD.