At my rank I might get DNB Radiology or MD Derma in peripheral college

Hello Members of this group.

At my rank I might get DNB Radiology or MD Derma in peripheral college , considering my partner is Radiologist, which branch should I prefer? I am okay with both.

Radio… degree Is permanent…not sure about the other one

Radio, one of you do intervention fellowship, other do cold work, start a setup asap

I don’t think I can compromise much on sleep and Obgy is too hectic. But Obgy and Radiologist makes a good couple, right?

If your wife will compromise on her sleep n be super hectic then how can you be good couple!! Can be good business partners though…

Won’t it affect if we belong in same branch? Will it be good or bad to be in same branch?

Personally I feel, having a partner in the same branch help you get a better realistic vision about the branch and it’s oportunities out there, more than anyone here suggesting you, because he already has a better understanding about radio. It would be helping you to compliment your career as well. But if you have an inclination towards a specific branch, that should be your first priority despite other factors.

go for MD derma if you have fascination for both branches …but it’s totally your call. If you think you need to be in big metro cities then dnb suits you best