Been a Marrow planB user

Been a Marrow planB user. how’s planC? is it needed 2make notes watching video, r just listening 'll suffice?(possible in 4mnths?)

If you don’t have notes, you could take plan c and printed notes along with it, use the intern mode for 6hours daily. Solve modules /tests/ revision rest of the time. You might be able to cover all the high yield stuff in 4months. Intern mode was introduced for interns who had less time in their day and a lot to cover. Making fresh notes by yourself and revising them in 4 months can be a tedious task. Make a plan accordingly. Hope it helps.

what ABT people who watched revision vids …dilemma is to revise them or try to cover whole intern mode ???

Then it’s a great time to study in detail. If you are not planning to join, I guess intern mode is the way to go. Because I feel, although revision videos are a good tool to revise, nothing can beat core conceptual knowledge.
Scrofulo Derma

what I felt that revision vids worked when pattern was not clinical ,than also you could answer only 60%…after in clinical stem you can anwer upto 55% ,only when you remember every line …correct way is to quickly cover main marrow vids then mug up revision vids as revision vids of gyane/obs and surgery / community med had new content which was not given in main videos (I watched main videos of 7-8 subjects with job ) so at the end revision ,MCQ vids, image based vids are must 1 month before exam …this makes the task humongous