Can a student in final yr mbbs appear for upsc cms?

Can a student in final yr mbbs appear for upsc cms?

thanks for replying. So when will such students be recruited?

No, after passing final year… U can appear during internship
Yes, being in final year u can appear for upsc cms

thanks for replying. So when will such students be recruited?

Important doubt

For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical

parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.

NOTE-1: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination

may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the

admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce

proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along

with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the

candidates who qualify on the result of the written examination. Such proof of passing the equisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of Detailed

Application Form of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021.

Note-2: A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally

eligible for admission to the examination but on selection he/she will be appointed only after

he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.

There is a rule that we have to submit original documents for verification within 6 months after publishing results. I don’t think final mbbs student can submit it on time because I have got selection on my internship and didn’t get my certificates yet and my 6 months are going to end soon.

this is a valid issue. I’m sure many people would be in your situation. Maybe ya’ll get relaxation?