DNB CET JUNE 2018 Exam date is 29th June

Exam date is 29th June…

How are they fixing this amount…
Just for online counselling and online exam for 3hrs… Do they need 4500/head… 4500*40,000=180,000,000

Aiims n jipmer has more number of participants n they charge much less! 4500/- how much is nbe looting from each person?

Nbe atrocity huh! Nbe ll be like…Whose gonna ask me? Will charge u as per my need!!

I think we should be happy that Atleast they are conducting the July DNB exam for sure. Most of us were in doubt that July DNB won’t be conducted and some of us have filled Unwanted Options in this DNB Counselling. Now that the exam is der for sure, i can happily remove all the unwanted options i have filled in this counselling n wait for the next exam for a better seat. Everything is not bad People.

That’s bcoz they made us feel so… They should have made it clear long time before that they r gonna conduct midyear dnb. Notifications by April. Since all the mess with Neet counselling happend n they postponed the announcement of dnb n now by doing it we r feeling better but this shouldn’t b the case. I feel like they r manupulating us.