Do pulmonary medicine is not safe for females due to risk of tb in pregnancy state?

Do pulmonary medicine is not safe for females due to risk of tb in pregnancy state ?

Thinking that way they should not even take blood samples as chances of getting prick and getting hepB or AIDS are higher than acquiring TB in pulmonary medicine 🙂

these fall under occupational hazards and even anatomists are not spared sometimes

Hence proven,

Women are the biggest enemies of women.

Finding nee reasons to keep women away from particular fields.

Given that wearing N95 mask has become a norm of daily life in the pandemic era, I don’t see how this is a problem.

Also TB is the national disease of India. Any clinical stream you take has some risk of TB exposure if you are not wearing masks.

I think you will get Maternity leave, Don’t you?

First thing !!! My entire dept have all female ma’am ! Starting from HOD , asso. Prof , asst Prof . No male sir !

According to ma’am she has been working more than 20 yrs , nothing has happened to her .

I think staying alive is also not safe for anybody due to the risk of death in living state… risk of getting tb is more in other ward in comparison to tb wards or outdoors.

In India 40% of our population have latent TB , almost all medicos who entered hospital atleast once will be exposed to TB. Chances are higher that you may have latent TB now. So don’t worry . There is no guarantee either that you will not exposed to TB even if you take other branches .