Does anyone have any experience or guidance on how to treat an eczema flare up on your scalp?

Does anyone have any experience or guidance on how to treat an eczema flare up on your scalp?

I’ve had eczema flare ups my whole life and they’ve occurred all over my body, but with time and increased hydration as well keeping those spots moisturized I’ve always been able to relieve the spots rather quickly. I’ve had, what looks and feels like, an eczema flare up on the back of my scalp that itches like crazy. I’ve tried several different shampoos and an an oil over the past year and can’t seem to get rid of the dry, itchy, and flakiness on the back of my scalp. Any help is appreciated!!

Do scales come out on itching the area like fish scales?

yes, kind of. On the back of my scalp I will often itch the area or be able to pick large scales or patches of dry skin off. I will often see them in my hair brush after I’ve brushed my hair/scalp as well.

consult a Dermatologist who will examine your scalp and come to a diagnosis & then a treatment. Rule out scalp Psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.

Look at ir shamp/cond-does it have any chemicals in it. Another thing I did, was coated scalp with coconut oil wrap in towel so soaks in & then shamp/cond out