Does anyone have experience with bleaching your skin/bleach baths for eczema?

Does anyone have experience with bleaching your skin/bleach baths for eczema? My flare up came back when I crashed on my diet So I just need quick relief and my doctor did recommend it. She said 2 tablespoons of bleach to a big bowl of water for my hand. My fear is that all of the open cuts from the eczema are going to burn like hell if I stick them in bleach. I just want to know if it is worth it and if anyone else has done it and had success

I never did it,but I heard some People does.

No we use roche posay cicaplast balm that creates an antibacterial barrier though

yes ive done it. i think it feels like silk. so soothing. after slather with meds/lotion

Thanks for sharing your experience I’m going to try it tonight does it actually heal the eczema and the abrasions quicker?

It feels like swimming pool. I found it quite soothing but I didn’t have open wound so it’s hard to say… but bleach bath is my go to remedy when I have flare

Exactly that’s my concern is the open wound just all the little cuts from the eczema itself. Maybe I’ll just dip a finger in and see how it feels first. Thank you