Does anyone know which countries MD is valid in India.. Is MD of nepal valid?

Does anyone know which countries MD is valid in India… Is MD of nepal valid?

I have studied from bpkihs ug…the pg fees is high.though there are lot of indian students there for pg …whoever dont qualify neetpg …apply there and get selected or for the desired branch.language is not a big issue …all speak hindi…climate is best there. Its a poor country so you get all kinds of patient that you rarely get in india…ug we get scholarship for getting 1st 10 ranks.

okay even if we qualify there pg test it won’t be free?

USA

England

Australia

New Zealand

Canada

what about nepal. I have seen nepal doctor s doing pg in I dia

US UK Australia and probably Newzealand post graduation degree is legal in India. No other countries PG is recognised.

Wht abt nepal. I hv seen some nepal students doing pg from india

It won’t be recognised. Foreign MBBS degrees recognised in India after passing the FMGE exam conducted by the NBE. But there’s no such licensing exam for PG degrees. So in India except UK, USA, Australia no other PG degrees are allowed.

if this circular comes out to be credible (once NMC notifies it), you can do PG from any college in Nepal and then on returning to India you will have to appear in DNB Exam of that subject,if you crack, your PG qualification will deemed to be recognised

Bp koirala and IOM

People do pg there, but seats are very less for indian students and fee of BP koirala is 1cr indian rs although less in IOM

BUT due to language problems and social stigma about Nepal most of Indian students don’t go there