Done with 1st reading and want to do atleast 4times revison till January start but Im giving AIIMS JIPMER PGI

Done with 1st reading and want to do atleast 4times revison till January start but Im giving AIIMS JIPMER PGI and i want to be equally dedicated to their preparation also. With this, will my revisions for neet 2020 get affected coz sometime i hav to study more aiims nd jipmer oriented.
Very worried!:sweat: plz help

It’s like telling I have 4 eyes and I want to hit bulls eye looking through all 4 eyes

Target one exam and excel in that
Simple

Keep solving questions. It’s the most important thing. Nd keep referring notes meanwhile. 3 times Revision or 4 times revision is not a compulsion. Give lots of tests solve previous year questions. These things help alot once you are over with the subject and it keeps you reminding of the things you are less prepared with and things you are prone to do mistakes in. Because one tend to overlook same thing again and again in subsequent readings and questions pin points the portions overlooked. I am not an expert but still this is what I feel

Actually dont focus on x times revision, just learning and revising till the end, because if you set yourself a limit to be achieved it creates unwanted stress and just feels difficult to have expectations weighing you down .

Treat the exam like any other life event and just as a formality . You anyway have a good future ahead . Don’t overthink, overdo, or overstress due to some dumb exam. Be cool .

Tc .

2 times focused revision/2 time focus & 1 fast revision is enough…& do AIIMS & Jipmer previous 3 yrs q paper.thats it
Don’t take stress unnecessary