Dr. Mohamed said pediatrician who God healed from the corona virus and this is his experience to benefit

Quote Dr. Mohamed said pediatrician who God healed from the corona virus and this is his experience to benefit

In the name of God and thank god and after…
Many brothers of my colleagues and my loved ones asked me to tell my experience with corona may it benefit one of them in his life or work… and I am at their command

Of course the talk is a lot,
But try to shorten it in two times,
Religious crack and medical crack…

:tulip: First the religious side…

• The first thing that is terrifying about it is your feeling of your own, with failure in the side of God

I swear it is hard to describe in words…

He said come (and follow the best that has come down to you from your Lord before the torment comes to you suddenly and you don’t feel like saying the same, o ḥsrtạ for what you are in the side of God and if you are not the irony)

• the second thing happy about it is the mercy of our Lord that I saw with my eyes expanded everything…

Meaning everything…

May God be near, Mujib, merciful, friendly, loves us more than our mothers…

He wandering to his servants with yes sometimes, and in both cases he wants them to come back and return to him

• Third thing I learned…
    Praying for you from your brothers sincerely may change your life, make sure to accompany the righteous, they will benefit you in the world and in the hereafter…

I believe that if it wasn’t for the favor of God then prayers of good mothers, good fathers and brothers keepers of the book of God, I could now be a graves between immorality and nakir…

God bless them all the best…

• the last thing I learned, death is closer to one of us than traps we do, heaven and fire like that, let’s return to God, death will not wait for our righteousness…

:tulip: Second of the medical side :tulip:

• a virus of this size turns the world upside down and takes down them like the epidemic, there is no borders, no planes or missiles that needs us as doctors to pose with self…

Pause (don’t think you have reached the top of science…) we are all weak to the ability of God, the owner of the king and the mastermind.

He said come (and man created weak)

• For me…
    Symptoms appeared first thing with lack of appetite for a day…

• Second day headache all day
    I took a profen and I…

• the third day I slept on the whole body pain without other symptoms, I said often normal cold

At the end of the day the rest of the symptoms suddenly appeared at once…

• Hot.

• Sore throat

• Dry with mouth
    (And this was the hardest show)

• Coughing though

• Blood cough.

• fourth day in the morning I started doing the rays that showed

Bilat. Infilteration ( broncho Pneumonia)

And the picture of the blood that showed…
Leukopenia 2.1
Hub 18 %
Rbc 6.5 million
Platelets 87000

So we started treatment before the result of the swab, which later came out negative…

• in dealing with corona don’t count too much on the result of PCR analysis because its efficiency is no more than c / o65 and always assume the worst until it proves otherwise…

And always deal with the klynics in front of your eyes before anything… I was suffering from severe pneumonia and the analysis was negative…

• hydroxychlorokin has a great controversy, but for me I took it and thank god i felt much better after using it in 3 days,

We pray to God to be a cause of treatment, he is available at least so far…

• there is a great diversity between cases and each other, there is no general law for everyone, you can find severe pneumonia and symptoms never suggest it, and another positive person does not suffer from any symptoms

So I repeat, always expect the worst…

Finally…

God bless everyone who helped me from my fellow doctors with treatment or advice

And so is everyone who let me back unseen…